Whether you’re looking to enjoy some much deserved pampering and relaxation or to achieve specific, targeted results we have an extensive range of treatments available. Please click on one of the logos below to find out more about our range of treatments
Achieve the perfect looking tan...
When skin is healthy and supple light reflects off the surface, so it literally glows. The MoroccanTan formula uses deep absorbing Argan Oil, an antioxidant rich in Vitamin E sourced from Morocco to nourish the skin, along with the exclusive unique Moroccan Blend™ colour technology and Moisture Lock formulation to create the perfect looking tan.
Suitable for all skin types MoroccanTan is alcohol, sulphate and paraben free. MoroccanTan helps soften and moisturise the skin producing a flawless, streak free deep bronze tan that is ready to wash off within 1-4 hours (depending on the tan)
- MoroccanTan Full Body: £20.00
- MoroccanTan Half Body: £12.00
- Add a full body exfoliation before your tan: £15.00
Fake Tan Perfection...
Welcome to the fabulous world of Xen-Tan! This award winning tan leaves skin feeling silky smooth with a beautiful olive glow. Suitable for even the fairest complexions, experience Xen-Tan's incredible natural looking tan enriched with moisturisers and skin loving antioxidants. Xen-Tan goes on smoothly and fades evenly, for an immediate radiant glow that develops for a flawless finish every time and leaves you looking and feeling fantastic.
- XenTan Full Body: £25.00
- XenTan Half Body: £15.00
Tan Preparation: Preparation is the key to getting the most natural and even-looking result. It's amazing what a difference it can make so it's worth following these few simple steps to make sure you get a flawless tan that last even longer...
- Hair remove 24 hours before as shaving or waxing immediately after treatment can ruin the results of the tan.
- Exfoliate using an oil-free product, focusing on drier areas such as elbows, knees and ankles, using either MoroccanTan Refining Skin Primer Exfoliator, Xen Tan Fresh Prep Scrub or the Tan Eraser Mitt is particularly effective.
- Moisturise your whole body with an oil-free moisturiser 24 hours before treatment.
Immediately Before: Cleanse - Remove any make-up,deodorant, moisturisers or anything that could act as a barrier between your skin and the tanning product.
- After tanning wear dark loose clothing. Bras and shoes can be particularly bad at leaving marks so try to wear open shoes (flip flops are ideal) and leave your bra off for as long as possible.
- Avoid exercise and swimming whilst your tan develops or anything that could cause you to perspire. You will be advised of the minimum development time for your chosen tan before you can shower but for best results leave it on overnight
Do NOT: exfoliate for 48 hours following the treatment. When you do exfoliate remember to do so gently & evenly following it with a moisturiser to help prolong the tan.